What does Adding a Buyer or Seller Do?
A seller is a person, company, or organization supplying material, services, or stock to another person, company, or organization.
A buyer is a person, company, or organization purchasing material, services, or stock to another person, company, or organization.
Why would I Add a Buyer or Seller to an Akirix Project?
Adding a buyer or a seller to a project is essential to keeping your funds and business secure in Akirix.
How do I Add a Buyer or Seller to an Akirix Project?
- Click ‘Projects‘, and select the project you’d like to add a buyer to.
- Press the ‘Add Buyer‘ button.
- Fill out the ‘Akirix Account Number‘ with the buyer of your project (located to the right).
- If needed, fill out the ‘Private Message‘ with a personal message to the buyer.
- Upload any necessary documents by clicking on ‘Add Files‘.
- Once ready, click on ‘Invite Buyer‘ on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Your buyer must log into his/her account and accept the invite to be a buyer.
How do I accept an invitation to be a Buyer or a Seller?
- Once you’ve been invited to be either a Buyer or a Seller on a project, click ‘Projects‘ located at the top.
- To the left of the company’s Akirix Account Number that invited you, click on the button below that shows, ‘Respond to Invitation‘.
- On the right side of the page, select the Account that you will be working out of.
- Give the project a nickname (only visible to you), and enter in any notes for this project (if applicable).
- Verify that you have read and understood all applicable agreements, documents and contracts.
- Once ready, click on the ‘Accept‘.