What is an Internal Akirix Account Transfer?
An Internal Transfer is transferring money from one Akirix account to another Akirix account without creating a project or an invoice.
Why would I use an Internal Akirix Account Transfer?
One off payments that don’t require an invoice.
How do I transfer Internally to Akirix Accounts?
- Click ‘Transfer Money‘ at the top.
- To the right, click on ‘Internal Transfer‘ button.
- Complete the two factor authentication by either:
- Clicking ‘Send Code via SMS,’ and entering in the numbers received in your text message.
- Opening you Akirix ‘Security‘ App on your mobile device, and entering in the numbers shown on the app.
- Click ‘Authenticate‘.
- Enter in the Akirix Account Number associated with the account you’d like to transfer money into.
- Select the account to use the funds from under the ‘From Account‘.
- Enter the Amount needed to transfer.
- If applicable, enter in any Notes or References.
- Click the ‘Next‘ button.
- Verify that all of the information is correct. Then click the ‘Submit‘ button.
*Once the internal transfer is complete, a confirmation code will appear in the wires tab.