- This can be any one item from the list:
- National Issued I.D. Card
- Passport or Passport Card
- Birth Certificate or Registration of Birth
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Permanent Resident Card
- Trusted Traveler Card (NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- This can be any one item from the primary list or:
- Valid drivers license
- Non-driver identification card
- Military ID or dependent card with photo
- Pistol or firearm permit
- Military ID or discharge/separation papers
- Marriage license or Civil Union Certificate (certified copy issued by town/city)
- Pilot’s license (issued by the governing Aviation Administration)
- School record/transcript (must be certified school photo ID not acceptable)
- Social Security Card or national health card
- Baptismal certificate or similar document
- Government issued Identification
- Court Order: Must contain your full name and date of birth (i.e. name change, adoption, marriage or civil union dissolution) Does not include abstract of criminal or civil conviction
Proof of Address
Any current bill or current legal agreement (such as a utility bill or a leasing agreement) with your company’s name & address or individual’s name & address, within the last three months.
Company printed or online statements from your primary bank, current within the last three months.
† If, this is a new bank account, account verification must be provided by the companies bank / financial institution.
This can be any tax document issued by governing tax authority. Any tax document that you submit must contain your company’s tax identification number.
For non-US companies only. Click here to download the form.
All documents must be 100% legible and contain information that is consistent the information you entered in previous steps
Corporate Document or Resolutions
The Registrar must certify the company. If one is not available, the Certificate of Corporation is acceptable, providing the Registrar certifies it.