What are the different Akirix Project Types and when to use them?
- Generic – General products. Used when other Project Types are not applicable.
- Commodity – Raw materials or agricultural products, such as corn, copper, coffee, etc.
- Construction – Services, materials, or property with contractors.
- Petroleum – Crude oil, gasoline, diesel, natural gas, etc.
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) – Minutes for telecommunication.
How do I select a different Akirix Project type?
When creating a project, select the designated project type by selecting the dropdown list for ‘Project Type‘.